View our high performing longwall substations designed to support reliable power distribution at the coal face.
Custom and compliant
Developed as part of a complete electrical package for longwall systems, our longwall substations are available in either flameproof or ingress protected (IP66) variations and can facilitate 11kV/3.3kV up to 7.5MVA.
Each longwall substation is manufactured with a High Tension (HT) enclosure for necessary electrical protection equipment, a nitrogen-filled dry type transformer, and a Low Tension (LT) enclosure for communication and control devices.
The complete substation is typically supplied on a powered track mounted skid with rated lifting facilities to allow for easy relocations around a site.
- Supply power - 11kV (options for 6.6kV available)
- Output power - 3.3kV
- Typical power ratings – 4.5MVA to 7.5MVA
- Explosion proof or IP66
- Compliant to all Australian and state legislative requirements
- Up to 10 outlets
- Standard mounting – hydraulic powered track system
- Additional mechanical protection available
- All outlets can be the same configuration, making all outlets universal
- Ampcontrol outlets provided with machine recognition
- Communication options including fibre optic/ethernet connectivity.
Our Service Offering
With an innovative spirit, industry-leading skills and a solutions-led approach, our services work toward sustainable, future-focused outcomes.