School Leaver Opportunities
We offer a variety programs for recent school leavers to experience our industry and explore opportunities in their specific field of interest before entering the workforce.
Work placement offers students the opportunity to apply their theory learning in real work environments.
Our Work Placements are one-week supervised activities offering High School and VET Students the opportunity to see what their career could look like in their chosen field.
Through our work placements, students are able to gain valuable insights and information that will help them make the best decision for their future. This one-week program will provide them with a host of benefits, including:
- Practical hands-on learning
- Knowledge on workplace expectations
- Experience in a variety of career options
- Increased self-understanding, maturity, independence and self-confidence
- Increased motivation to undertake further training
We offer placements for aspiring:
- Electronics Technicians
- Mechanical Fitters.
There are traineeship programs available at Ampcontrol that combine part-time study at an RTO with a program of structured work experience.
Two- to three-year period.
Students have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and experience in their field of interest before entering the formal workforce. Our traineeships provide them with a number of benefits, including:
- Generating income while undertaking a qualification
- Opportunity to complete the program at any age
- Internal support and mentoring from our Apprenticeship & Trainee Coordinator.
We offer traineeships across:
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Health & Safety
- Supply Chain and Purchasing.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our school leaver pathways and would like to know more, our Recruitment Team is happy to help.