Take a look at our smaller and lighter auto transformers designed to interconnect systems with different voltage classes.
High level power interconnection
Lighter than their power transformer counterparts, our auto transformers are frequently used in power applications to interconnect systems operating at different voltage classes, such as 132kV to 66kV for transmission.
Their electrically connected primary and secondary circuits have a number of winding turns in common, allowing for a smaller design to be used for the unit.
Each power transformer is engineered and manufactured within our ISO9001 accredited Australian facility and stringently tested to AS standards in our fully equipped transformer test bay.
- Auto connected winding
- Conservator type (sealed or free breathing)
- Nitrogen cushioned sealed type
- High flash point fluid (natural ester, synthetic ester, silicone)
- Long life, durable paint system for corrosion protection
- Stainless steel control cabinets
Our Service Offering
With an innovative spirit, industry-leading skills and a solutions-led approach, our services work toward sustainable, future-focused outcomes.