As we head towards Christmas and look back on 2018, it goes without saying that it has been a milestone year for Ampcontrol.
In 2018, we:
- Celebrated 50 years of business on 1 April and shared the birthday love by hosting events for our people and customers across Australia and the UK. We also celebrated 100 years of history for our UK operation and the opening of a new site in Prestwick, Scotland.
- Added three trophies to the cabinet, including NSW Minerals Council Supplier of the Year, the HBC Excellence in Business Award (20+ employees) and the Hunternet Chairman’s Award for Excellence in WHSEQ. We were also finalists in two categories at the Ayrshire Business Chamber awards, Scotland.
- Welcomed CPS National and Transformer Maintenance Services Australia to the Ampcontrol Group and relaunched our testing and monitoring business as Verico Asset Integrity Services.
- Worked with our customers across the globe to create solutions for their operations, including Sydney’s Westconnex, the Bhelatand Amalgamated Colliery in India and Turkey’s Karadon and Amasra Mine.
- Launched our new hard rock mining solution, the Rockstarter and worked with lots of customers to create IIoT enabled solutions for a range of applications.
- Gave back to the community through different charitable initiatives, including Movember and Beanies for Brain Cancer. We also sponsored the Ampcontrol 2018 Young Business Mind Awards and continued building relationships with local schools via the PTECH program.
- Increased our Australian employee base by 33% since January 2018 We also look forward to welcoming the 11 apprentices and five engineering graduates who are joining us in 2019.
Here’s to an ever bigger and better 2019! Don’t forget, Ampcontrol have got you covered this festive season with our 24/7 customer service team. Click here for more information.